Booking terms & conditions
- Your requested booking dates will be tentatively held for 24 hours until a 50% deposit (or total balance) is received. The balance and fully refundable* bond is to be paid prior to arrival. Refer to payment options.
- Check-in time is 2.00pm onwards. Guests are required to vacate the premises by 10.00am on the morning of departure unless prior arrangements for a late check out have been made.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
- For the comfort of all our guests, our accommodation is strictly NON SMOKING both inside and in the outdoor spaces. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside the gates of the property and dispose of buts responsibly. We are a health retreat and many people come here to focus on their wellbeing and may be trying to quit smoking. Guests who smoke on the property will be reminded once, if a reoccurrence occurs they will be asked to leave.
- A credit card pre authorisation of $500 is required to cover any breakages or damages to property including linen. Upon inspection of the property after your departure, the bond is fully refunded provided there is no damage to the property, items broken or missing, or lack of cleanliness.
- If paying by credit card you are giving us authority to charge the provided credit card number for any cost incurred through lack of cleanliness, items missing or damage to the property up to $500.
A cancellation fee of $50 applies for all bookings cancelled outside of 48 hours of booking time. If booking is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival guest will forgo their %50 deposit, or within seven days prior to full payment is non refundable. Owners may attempt to resell room nights and refund payments where possible, in this instance a $100 administration fee applies, and remainder of deposit will be refunded. This is up to the discretion of the owner on a case by case basis and is not guaranteed.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings will commence from 2.00pm on arrival and conclude at 10.00am on departure. Additional charges may be levied for late check-out if not approved by owner prior.
- The maximum number of occupants is not to exceed the agreed number at the property 4 per villa. Overloading will render the tenant liable to cancellation of the booking with no refund. Unannounced guests will be charged to the credit card provided for the booking. This includes additional guests who claim to be “sleeping in the car” but utilising all the facilities the property provides.
- Tenants agree to allow the Owner/Agent his nominee to enter the rented premises to carry out necessary repairs should the need arise.
- Any breakages, damage or lost keys must be reported to the Owner and paid for immediately, if not reimbursement will be deducted from $500 bond preauthorised to credit card provided.
- Lost keys may be supplied at a cost of $25 per key.
- All linen items are to be left in the same good condition as on arrival. All lost or damaged items must be paid for. Additional costs will be passed on if extra laundering is required.
- Strictly no dogs or other pets under any circumstance.
- Premises must be left clean and tidy otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged. All rubbish must be removed.
- Furniture or household effects are not to be removed from the premises and all must be left in the same position as at commencement of tenancy.
- Tenants found to be causing a nuisance or place the property owner at situation of loss will be terminated immediately with no refund given. Any malicious damage or behaviour will be reported to the police.
- No responsibility is taken for tenant’s personal property left on the premises.
- Bookings only confirmed upon deposit received. Deposit and final payment must be received by the due dates. Cancellation conditions apply.
- All bookings are for the dates shown in confirmation. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should the need arise. The booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change prior to commencement of the booking. Should cancellation occur at Owners cause, a full refund will be provided.
- Our marketing material and/or verbal description of the properties is to the best of our ability and in good faith, no responsibility or refunds for alleged miss-description can be accepted.
- Artwork on the premises is not owned by Deśa Retreat, therefore, if any item is damaged beyond repair it is to be purchased by the tenant.
- Deśa retreat does not provide televisions intentionally. No refund will be issued to guests who arrive and decide they cannot stay due to the absence of a TV.
We had a great time in Emma's accommodation. She had great energy and we loved the yoga on the deck. It was a lovely night away from the city and allowed us to recharge in the misdt of a constantly hectic schedule. The food prepared was delish. We would definitely recommend and hope to return soon. Thanks! Tania