Booking terms & conditions
- Your requested booking dates will be tentatively held for you until a 50% deposit (or total balance) is received. The balance and fully refundable* bond is to be paid prior to arrival. Refer to payment options.
- Check-in time is 2.00pm onwards. Guests are required to vacate the premises by 10.00am on the morning of departure unless prior arrangements have been made. We will always let you know if you can have a late check-out.
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
- For the comfort of all our guests, our accommodation is strictly NON SMOKING both inside and in the outdoor spaces. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside the gates of the property and dispose of buts responsibly.
- A bond of $500 is required for peak bookings or bookings for 8 adults unless paying by credit card. Upon inspection of the property after your departure, the bond is fully refunded provided there is no damage to the property, items broken or missing, or lack of cleanliness.
- If paying by credit card you are giving us authority to charge the provided credit card number for any cost incurred through lack of cleanliness, items missing or damage to the property.
A cancellation fee of $100 applies. No refund of deposit is required if the booking is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival in PEAK SEASON or within seven days prior to arrival for any other booking.
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings will commence from 2.00pm on arrival and conclude at 10.00am on departure. Additional charges may be levied for late check-out if not approved by owner prior.
- The maximum number of occupants is not to exceed the agreed number at the property. Overloading will render the tenant liable to cancellation of the booking with no refund.
- Tenants agree to allow the Owner/Agent his nominee to enter the rented premises to carry out necessary repairs should the need arise.
- Any breakages, damage or lost keys must be reported to the Owner and paid for immediately.
- Lost keys may be supplied at a cost of $25 per key.
- Any damage not reported or found on inspection of the rental enforces a forfeit or partial forfeit of bond.
- All linen items are to be left in the same good condition as on arrival. All lost or damaged items must be paid for. Additional costs will be passed on if extra laundering is required.
- Strictly no dogs or other pets under any circumstance.
- Premises must be left clean and tidy otherwise an additional cleaning fee will be charged. All rubbish must be removed.
- Furniture or household effects are not to be removed from the premises and all must be left in the same position as at commencement of tenancy.
- Tenants found to be causing a nuisance or place the property owner at situation of loss will be terminated immediately with no refund given. Any malicious damage or behavior will be reported to the police.
- No responsibility is taken for tenant’s personal property left on the premises.
- Bookings only confirmed upon deposit received. Deposit and final payment must be received by the due dates. Cancellation conditions apply.
- Bond money, if not claimed, is refunded within 14 days. If payment was via direct deposit, tenants must provide their bank details for electronic funds transfer of refund.
- All bookings are for the dates shown in email only. We reserve the right to cancel any booking should the need arise. The booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change prior to commencement of the booking. Should cancellation occur at Owners cause, we will refer you to another accommodation service.
- Our marketing material and/or verbal description of the properties is to the best of our ability and in good faith, no responsibility or refunds for alleged miss-description can be accepted.
- Artwork on the premises is not owned by Deśa Retreat, therefore, if any item is damaged beyond repair it is to be purchased by the tenant.
Helpful Well appointed apartment. Emma is an exceptionally friendly and welcoming host. Easy walking distance to the surf beach and lookouts. Short drive into Torquay. We also did a private yoga session with Emma which was a highlight of the stay. She is a very experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher. Would recommend it!