Check availability and request a booking.
Please read the following details relating to your stay and how to secure your booking.
- To secure your booking you must pay a 50% deposit (or total balance for last minute bookings) by the date advised.
- You can pay over the phone via credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard only), or direct deposit into the account listed below. If a bond* is applicable it will be charged in the same transaction.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Payments via direct deposit are to be made to:
Account Name: Desa Retreat
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 063 860 ACC:10285542
- Please advise us when your deposit/balance has been paid if paying via direct debit. Thank you.
A key-safe is located just next to your villa door, so you can arrive at any time without having to collect a key. You will be sent a text message to your mobile on the day of your arrival with the key-safe code, so you can access a key to open your villa. Once inside, please return the access key to the key-safe. We will leave another key inside your villa to be used during your stay.
What you need
Your accommodation is furnished with everything you need for your stay, including, all linen (beach towels not supplied), willow and bark shampoo conditioner and body wash, hair dryer, BBQ and kitchen items. All you need are your clothes, food and surfboards! Either a continental breakfast basket or hot breakfast basket can be arranged for you upon request and can include free range eggs from our lovely free range chickens.
Emma's place is perfect in every way. A beautiful, new and modern villa that has been built and styled with exceptional materials and taste. It blends with and encompasses the surrounding natural environment seamlessly, creating a natural, warm, peaceful and authentic space. The villa conveniently splits into two spaces so that smaller or larger groups can be accommodated. The facilities are modern and the beds are unbelievable comfortable! The location is perfect - a quiet and secluded beach and bush setting only a few moments drive from town. Emma is the perfect host - warm, welcoming and helpful. We can't wait for our next visit!