Check availability and request a booking.
Please read the following details relating to your stay and how to secure your booking.
- To secure your booking you must pay a 50% deposit (or total balance for last minute bookings) by the date advised.
- You can pay over the phone via credit card (Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard only), or direct deposit into the account listed below. If a bond* is applicable it will be charged in the same transaction.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Payments via direct deposit are to be made to:
Account Name: Desa Retreat
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 063 860 ACC:10285542
- Please advise us when your deposit/balance has been paid if paying via direct debit. Thank you.
A key-safe is located just next to your villa door, so you can arrive at any time without having to collect a key. You will be sent a text message to your mobile on the day of your arrival with the key-safe code, so you can access a key to open your villa. Once inside, please return the access key to the key-safe. We will leave another key inside your villa to be used during your stay.
What you need
Your accommodation is furnished with everything you need for your stay, including, all linen (beach towels not supplied), willow and bark shampoo conditioner and body wash, hair dryer, BBQ and kitchen items. All you need are your clothes, food and surfboards! Either a continental breakfast basket or hot breakfast basket can be arranged for you upon request and can include free range eggs from our lovely free range chickens.
Helpful Well appointed apartment. Emma is an exceptionally friendly and welcoming host. Easy walking distance to the surf beach and lookouts. Short drive into Torquay. We also did a private yoga session with Emma which was a highlight of the stay. She is a very experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher. Would recommend it!